Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 112

It's been 112 days since I got laid off.  Until now, 6 weeks was the longest I've been without a job.  What do I do with my days?  Not much.  I don't sleep well, which means I have no energy.  I haven't been eating much, but I do drink a lot of coffee.  I think about things I'd like to do, but I'm lethargic when it comes to actually doing them.  I want to make a slide show for my daughter's graduation in June, but I can't fathom looking through old photos without crying, and I'm tired of crying.  I want to make a photo album for my son's Christmas present, but again, don't want to cry.  And I think about writing a book based on audio tapes my Grandpa recorded before he died.  His stories would make great young reader books!  But I cry at the thought of hearing his voice.  Today I can't seem to even get through writing this without tears.  One thing I do know, my blog will never be made into a book or movie.  How pathetic!

No comments:

Post a Comment