Monday, October 25, 2010

Why Am I Doing This?

I think I know who I am until I sit down and try to describe myself.  I have always worked outside the home...retail, office, radio.  I've never really wanted to work, but necessity saw it differently.  And if I didn't work, what would I do all day?  I'd sit at my desk thinking about all the things I could be doing were I not at work.  Now, I don't have a job, and I try to figure out what to do today.  I think I used my job as my excuse not to step out on faith, not to be creative, not to do what I want.  Now I have no excuse.  Maybe you can help me figure out what I should be doing?

1 comment:

  1. i like the name of your blog! i think you shld be stamping! lol! check my blog for some inspiration: http://flyingstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete